Update Your Approach is a Follow-Up Session for Existing Clients to Deepen Insight and Review Your Plan
See the Pattern and Let the Ah-a Inform Your Next Move
If you’ve already had a Discovery Assessment (or any other initial session with me) and are simply looking to delve more deeply into that discovery process, this follow-up is a next step.
You find yourself in a familiar situation again, and wonder if there is a better way to manage it.
And, you find yourself referring back to a nugget from our first conversation and want more clarity about how that might inform what is happening right now.
Whether your first session with me was two months or two years ago, this session is a conversation of deepening and unfolding, updating our previous work and making new connections.
While our conversation will be informed by your birth chart, you’ll drive the agenda.
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at the bigger picture and your larger life narrative, it’s time to focus in again.
This session is perfect if our first session resonated with clarity for you, but you’ve had a tough time holding that clarity once you waded back into your everyday goings on.
During our initial work, we identified some of the deeper patterns at work in your personality and your life – started to identify your zone of genius. But often, life really happens in the nitty-gritty details.
Let’s work through something that’s live for you now.
With UPDATE YOUR APPROACH you can:
- Focus in on a particular pattern or obstacle. Something keeps happening and you are tired of your same response. Insight does not produce change, but is usually necessary for maintaining it, for staying intentional!
- Review how you see yourself, your talents and obstacles. We’ll look deeper into the characteristics and patterns that define your current situation and performance.
- Prioritize for the next 6 or 12 months. Often, the unfolding of a moment or chapter of our life provides us with a particular opportunity. Make the most of your situation!
Follow-up sessions are designed to focus in on recurrent patterns and add onto the big picture information you learned in the Discovery Assessment. Let’s sharpen your clarity so you can re-engage in a different, more intentional manner.
UPDATE YOUR APPROACH Session details:
- In-depth intake via Google Docs
- 75-90 minute session held over the phone in the United States, or over Skype worldwide
- An MP3 session recording
- PDF copy of your intake for your records
- The safety of a confidential session
Accurate birth time required for this service.
UPDATE YOUR APPROACH Session cost is $175
Note: This session is for existing clients. If you’ve never worked with me before, check out my Discovery Assessment.
Here’s what to expect during your UPDATE YOUR APPROACH Session:
- After purchase, you’ll receive an email (within 48 hours, though typically within 6 hours) containing:
- Instructions to schedule your session.
- A link to a confidential intake form, which takes typically 20 – 30 minutes to complete.
- You’ll have finished your intake process at least 48 hours before our session. Just before the session, you’ll receive an email from me with a PDF copy of your intake form for your records.
- After the session, you’ll receive an email from me with a link for downloading your audio session recording. And of course you are always welcome to send questions over via email to clarify and lock-in the learning from our conversation.
The Follow-Up Session is a stand-alone conversation with a trusted ally – one that happens here and there, whenever you are caught in a familiar pattern and ready to take a step out of it or are ready to get back into a proactive stance.
Let me help you come to a connoisseur’s view of your own situation so that you can be your best advocate and champion.
Your Traditional Astrologer & Mentor for this Session:
I’m Molly Morrissey, MA. I work with visionaries who are ready to fortify themselves so they can get their big work into the world. My work helps the client find a deeper sense of understanding about themselves and their life patterns by unearthing and connecting internal and external clues, and building a more resilient and realistic strategy for moving forward.
With a Master’s degree in Applied Behavioral Science in systems counseling from Bastyr University/LIOS and astrological training with master astrologer John Frawley, I also incorporate backgrounds in architecture and the marine industry into my unique offerings.
After having spent the large majority of my life in Seattle, my man, my cat and I now live in Taos, New Mexico.